19 May 2008

Happy Birthday, Jer!

Today is my favorite Jeremy-brother's birthday (so, he's my only Jeremy-brother; that doesn't make him any less favorite)! Woo-woo! The big 3-2!


This is Jer (at age 5), holding me (age a-couple-weeks-or-months--I don't really know...)


Left: This is Jer with his own beautiful children, Naomi, Eleanor and baby James. He's such a good dad!

Right: (going clockwise) Awesome Jer, Beautiful Laura, Pretty Naomi, the Cutest James Ever, Adorable Ellie.


Happy Birthday, big brother! Thanks for always being such a great example and a good influence. And thanks for introducing me to the wonderful world of Nintendo games! I can't wait for you and your family to come visit us this summer so we can play some Wii together (we've got Zelda)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were two weeks old--leave it to Mom to remember! Love ya!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers