23 December 2006

Spreading Holiday Cheer...

...for all to slip on and break their backs.
I'd never wondered what my kitchen floor would look like covered in brazillions* of tiny rainbow sprinkles, but I found out, nonetheless. My OCD and I just had to tear that last bit of plastic safety seal off the container, causing the lid to pop off, the container to tip, and sprinkles to scatter. Everywhere.
I swept some of it out the back door onto the snow-covered deck. The dog really enjoyed that. Mmm! Sugar and snow! This would be delectable on a hot summer's day. Someone should market this!
My floor looked quite festive for about two minutes. But I got all the sprinkles swept up; filled the dustpan three times (there might also have been some dog hair in there and part of the boys' lunch that Vito didn't snarf up the second they dropped it--it's a wasteful phase they're going through, testing gravity and all).
And luckily no one fell and broke anything.

* One of President Bush's advisors told him one day, "President, there have been horrible riots in Brazil. Four Brazilian soldiers have been killed, many more injured." Bush was sorry to hear this horrible news: "This is terrible. [pause.] How many is a brazilian?"

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers