11 December 2006

Who Knew?

...that something as small as half a blue crayon in the dryer would ruin an entire load of laundry?!
I guess the right question (since I already knew the answer to the first one), would be this: Who knew that the stinkin' crayon was in the dryer in the first place and how did it get there? Yeah, that was really two questions. I'm just so ticked! At least they weren't my clothes (sorry, Drew and Owen, but your clothes are cheaper to replace).
The damaged clothes are still wearable, but I thought the boys should have something without polka-dots to wear in public; doesn't really matter what they wear to piddle around the house (and that's the piddle that means hang out, lounge, pass time; I realize there are slang forms of the word that mean other things). So we went shopping today and bought some new pants and a few new shirts. All I can say is: a) I'm glad we decided not to dress the boys to match; it is much cheaper for them to share clothes; b) thank goodness for holiday sales. This is the best time of year to ruin your kids' clothes with a blue crayon.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers