07 December 2006

Auntie Ace Would Be So Proud

I needed some good music to get me into the groove to clean my kitchen tonight, and I thought, since it is December and all, "Why not Christmas music?" Well, I only have two CDs and one album so there wasn't much of a selection, but I decided to let Owen choose which CD we would listen to. His options were Elvis and *N Sync.* I kind thought he'd pick *N Sync because the CD case is all bright and shiny and red. I hoped he'd pick Elvis. Owen took a good look at his options, smiled real big, pointed to Elvis and said, "Dah!" So we listened to Elvis. Owen and Drew bopped along to the songs and I got my kitchen [somewhat] clean.
* Just so everyone knows, I bought this CD when the band was still popular and their lameness was overshadowed by their what-were-then-considered-good-looks. And in the band's defense, they do a beautiful rendition of "O Holy Night" a cappella.

1 comment:

Ace said...

Auntie Ace IS so proud! Ah, the Elvis gene is still strong in the Canfield family. Maybe little Mitch will get an Elvis ornament from his favorite Auntie.

And I guess I can't be judging on the N'Sync CD, since I own Clay Aiken. How much street cred did I just lose?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers