13 July 2008

What 27 Looks Like

Looks innocent enough...

Until you light it on fire then blow it out.

The kiddos love cake! (I realized I didn't get any pictures of Owen eating cake, but he can be seen in the top picture getting ready to stick his finger in the frosting.)

Lura picked out this little rhino for me; rhinos are my favorite animal, in case anyone was wondering. I decided it's a girl rhino and I named her Tess. According to the adoption agency, Tess' birthday is March 29. She loves lollipops and wants a toy cell phone. And she's an amazing singer. Can't wait to hear her.

Still crazy after all these years (Drew took this picture; not bad for a 2 year old).





6 comments:

Kadee said...

Well I hope your birthday was wonderful!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a fun birthday. Did you have to make your own cake or did David make it for you?

Heathie said...

David made the cake for me, but then he had to take a nap before he went to work so I frosted it.

Nurse Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, old lady!!! I'm coming up on 31 in a few short weeks.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Scary.

Laura said...

Happy, happy birthday Heather dear! Looks like you guys had fun. Wish we could have been there :)

abby's photo shoppe said...

Happy b-lated Birthday!!! I am glad you had a good one. Also, I wish that we could have spent more time hanging out during the race. Maybe next time we come into town we can get a movie or something and let the boys watch the kids!! I have pics of you after the race i need to send you too. maybe I'll get on that today. Have a good one!
Abba

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers