02 July 2008

Update

I haven't posted anything for a while. Here's what we've been up to this week.
My brother Jeremy and his family came to visit this week. They live in Colorado and I think I see them about every one to one and a half years. In other words, not often enough. It's been so fun staying up late chatting (but the getting up early with kids makes it a little less fun).
We're going to have a family reunion today. It's going to be really small; just my parents, siblings, and all the kids that go with everybody. So there won't be any obscure second-aunt-twice-removed-on-my-great-grandma's-side there to pinch cheeks or make people uncomfortable with her mole hair (in reality, I don't have one of those aunts. And I hope I don't become that aunt. But kids' cheeks are just so pinchable).

2 comments:

Marissa said...

That was kinda funny... was it supposed to be??? Anyway, hope things settle down for you here soon!! lol.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like fun, it is always great to see everyone together. It will probably be awhile before we all get together again. Now everybodys kids are turning 2 and we would have to pay for their plane tickets as well. I don't think anybody is up to driving from WA to MI anytime soon either.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers