23 October 2008

Some Pictures

Something that should have been on my "to do" list from the other day: Charge my camera batteries. It's one of those things that takes so little time that I just think, "I can do it whenever. Some other time." So it doesn't get done and my camera batteries die completely and I put the camera on top of my fridge (isn't that where cameras belong?) to collect dust. I finally remembered to charge them, though, so now I can record visual proof of the craziness that goes on at our house.
I took some pictures of Samantha's most recent skills:

Left: Samantha loves to "talk" on the phone. Here she is holding it up to her face and saying, "Aya!"
Right: Samantha also loves to ride her brothers' Wiggle Riders. She recently mastered climbing up on them by herself, though only one of her feet can reach the floor at a time.


Since I got my camera functioning again I thought I'd try to get a photo of all the kids together. Here's what I ended up with instead:







Here is Samantha wearing her birthday present from her Aunt Amy:

4 comments:

Laura H. Craner said...

I couldn't post one the other day either, but I think it's working now :) Love those cute kids. Samantha sure looks like her brothers!

Anonymous said...

Well, even if the photos didn't turn out like you wanted them to, they're good for a few giggles--I mean, they really look like such normal kids having a ball together!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures.

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers