19 October 2008

One of These Days

...I'll finish a blog post the same day I start it.
...I'll finish Drew's Halloween costume (I've gotten fed up with it, especially after I finished sewing all the little "bandages" to his pants and realized I hadn't left enough slack for them to fit around his little--okay, big--belly).
...I'll be able to keep up on housework for more than 5 days in a row (it's my new record, just reached it Friday and let everything go to pot on Saturday so that you'd never know our house was ever clean).

2 comments:

Kadee said...

WOW! I'm impressed with the 5 day record. I think I have about a 5 hour record.

Laura said...

Aw, Heather! You can't start doing all those things because then you'll be the perfect mom and the rest of us will feel bad ;) You get the important things done and that's what matters!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers