27 October 2008

Finders Keepers?

We have an unwritten rule at our house that whatever is left in pockets and goes through the wash is fair game. As of late the boys have been leaving all kinds of stuff in their pockets. I'm not in the habit of checking their pockets since they just recently perfected the skill of putting things in and taking things out of pockets. The only problem is I don't want any of the stuff I've found in the bottom of the washing machine after washing the boys' clothes:

When I emptied this most recent load of wash, I found two matchbox cars, some coins pilfered from my own coin jar, and a bunch of plastic coins smuggled from Grandpa's house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for days like that when I find something after Evie. I don't really get to find anything that cool now. Maybe a ton of hair pins that I thought I lost and realized they were all in one pocket. I never think to check pockets until it is too late. I thought this post was very cute.

Reverb said...

Hi there...you asked about the measuring cup on The Pioneer Woman Cooks - They're pretty easy to find.

http://www.oxo.com/OA_HTML/xxoxo_ibeCCtpOXOPrdDtl.jsp?section=10057&item=46963&minisite=10024&respid=53057

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers