14 August 2008

Reading Rainbow

Last week a thunderstorm passed over our little town. It didn't last very long; just enough to cool things down and water the grass a bit. As the storm passed, I noticed a really pretty rainbow above our neighbor's house. I called the boys over to look at it with me. Drew thought it was so cool that for the next few days he would tell David and me, "We saw a reading rainbow!" I'm starting to think they watch too much TV.



We could see the entire rainbow arching over my neighbors' houses. And there was another more faint rainbow above it.

Shortly after I finished taking pictures of the rainbow, the sun set on the other side of our house. My favorite thing about Idaho is the gorgeous sunsets.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers