28 October 2007

Some Random Pictures

Here are some of the pictures I tried to attach to my previous post:

Drew and Owen getting ready to blow out the candles. We were smart this year and took their shirts off before they could get them all dirty.
The football cake I made. Kinda hard to see the whole shape, but believe me; it's shaped like a football...
Proud little two-year-old Owen.
Happy little two-year-old Drew.
One of the little riding toys we got. Your feet go on the black spots, and you wiggle the handle and the thing moves forward or backward, depending on which way the handle is facing. So fun!

2 comments:

abby's photo shoppe said...

Love the pics. They are so adorable. I wish I had taken more pics of Brig at his 2nd bday.

Nurse Heidi said...

I'm impressed by the cake! You're inspiring me to do something fun for Rachel's birthay in a couple more weeks.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers