26 October 2007

Two Down, 17 To Go*...

Drew and Owen are TWO years old! We survived another year! It was definitely a lot easier than the first year. Well, maybe not definitely. But for the most part, quite a bit easier. The birthday itself was pretty hectic. I didn't get many pictures taken, but I took a picture of the cake, and I took pictures of each of my birthday boys. My sister in law took pictures of Drew and Owen blowing out the candles, so I'll have to get copies of those from her.
All day long the boys were singing the birthday song. They were thrilled when everyone sang it for them and clapped when they blew out the candles (they didn't actually do it themselves; David helped). They loved their presents, too. David and I got them new coats (boring, I know) and two riding toys (these, they love. We love them, too; they actually hold up to 200 pounds, so we can ride them with the boys. Or without them). Cousin Westley gave Drew a little helicopter and Owen a little airplane. And the Colorado cousins sent cute Curious George stationary.
I was going to post pictures, but blogger is acting up. So maybe some other time.


*I figure the boys will live at home at least until they're 18, but I'm not going to officially kick them to the curb until they're 19... Actually, I'm hoping they'll decide to go on missions at that point. I guess even if they don't serve missions, or go away to college or get married, they can still live at home. But only 'til they're 30. That's the cutoff point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Boys! Good luck with the ride on toys!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers