29 November 2006

I Heard the Funniest Story the Other Day

David and I were discussing toilet bowl cleaners* and I mentioned the 2000 Flushes kind that we had used. David, who knows a joke or a story for just about every subject, told me this hilarious anecdote:
"My friend Billy's** parents got that 2000 Flushes to use in their toilet. Billy thought it meant that after 2000 flushes the toilet would stop working, so he kept count every time someone flushed the toilet.
I went over to hang out with Billy one day, and I found him out taking a dump in his front yard. 'Billy! What in the world are you doing?'
His reply was simple: 'We only have two flushes left on our toilet and I want to save them for my mom and dad when they get home from work.'
I couldn't believe it. He could have at least gone in the back yard!"
*We are apparently not the only people to have this discussion, though ours was much more cost efficient than this.
**Not his real name; there are people reading this who know this kid, and if they ever see him again, I don't want them to mention this and possibly embarrass him.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers