13 November 2006

Like So Many Frumpy Housewives

My blog needed a makeover. So I gave it some new colors and font, and a new layout. Pretty snazzy, eh?
I hope not to offend anyone with the title of this post. If you consider yourself frumpy, or a housewife, or both, it's ok. Embrace who you are. I personally rarely deny being a frumpy housewife. And I certainly think I need a makeover. I really want to go on 'Extreme Makeover' or 'What Not To Wear' but David won't let me. I don't understand why he would pass up an opportunity for me to get clothes for which he does not have to pay. And all we'd have to do to get said clothes is let America see me at my worst. It's almost too easy!
I actually like doing some of the housewife-y stuff; I like cooking--though it would be nice to be able to cook something besides meat and potatoes. But I cook what David likes. I've also done quite a bit of sewing. I hemmed up some pants for Ace , and I'm working on some squares for a little family quilt project some cousins and I are doing. I also made those Halloween costumes my boys wore. So I keep myself pretty occupied.
But don't worry about me being overworked; like any good housewife, I make sure to leave time for watching Soaps and eating BonBons.

1 comment:

abby's photo shoppe said...

Oh Heather! You give yourself too little credit. I love the boys costumes by the way. Honestly girl, I am very impressed. Maybe you can teach me to hem pants one day... Hope all is well and keep up on the blog. Like I said, I check it way too many times a day for an update and unless I get that update the checking gets really tedious. Really. So do a girl a favor and hop on that!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers