10 December 2009

New Holiday Fun

I saw an ad for a new Christmas Special that aired last night on ABC. I wasn't able to watch it when it aired, but I did find it on hulu.com. It's called Prep & Landing, and it's about the elves who get the houses ready for Santa to bring presents to. I thought it was such a cute show, so I watched it with Drew and Owen, who have enjoyed it so much they've watched it three times since. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out at here at hulu, or here at disney. It's just a half-hour special (23 minues, really, since there are only short commercial breaks on these websites). I really hope they make some more episodes, or make a feature length film.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We watched that the other day and really enjoyed it.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers