11 November 2008

My Current Obsessions


I have been going nuts about two things lately (okay, three, if you count chocolate covered popcorn):
*Sunsets (I've taken pictures of the gorgeous Southeast Idaho sunsets almost every day this month. Following is a selection of some that I've seen this year. I love how they change with the season. Late Summer, or fire season, makes some really beautiful ones):

June, 2007: Saturn, Venus and the moon were in perfect alignment. I tried to get a photo with my cheap little camera.

April, 2008: I don't remember what was causing all the haze, but it looked cool.

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008


*Play Kitchens (Every time I see one I say something like, "Aww! It's so cute! I want it! I mean, uh, the kids would love this!" I want to purchase or make one. They're kinda pricey, and I think it would be way beyond my skill to make one. So we'll see if we ever get one. But I love them. I remember having loads of fun playing on the one at my friend's house when I was a kid. Here's my current favorite play kitchen by Little Tikes):

5 comments:

Marissa said...

I LOVE sunsets and play kitchens! (and chocolate covered popcorn too) They are coming out with the cutest non-plastic play kitchens too. I love them and hope someday I will be able to afford one for Jos.

Anonymous said...

Those are great sunsets! Grandad would be proud of your photos and your photography skills and rate them all a "#10 Sunset"!

Lura said...

That kitchen in SO cute! I'd love to get one for my kids, but you're right... they are pricey. I've never tried chocolate covered popcorn, but I do like sunsets!

Kadee said...

Christmas is coming up...

Unknown said...

We want to get one for Evie for Christmas so I'm with you there. You can always catch me and Brytton looking at them. I do miss the sunsets in Idaho though. Thanks for that little pick me up.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers