21 November 2008

Jump! Jump!


Remember these guys?
Every single day I flash back to sixth grade when it was cool (for my neighbor friends and me, anyway) to wear huge baggy clothes--and wear 'em backward, if we were feeling extra hardcore.
I reminisce every day because every day Drew wants to dress himself and every day he puts on the Corvette shirt that Grandpa gave him for his birthday (whether it's clean or not), that will fit him better when he's about five, and every day he puts it on backward. Then he puts on his jeans. Backward. I don't know about Mack Daddy or Daddy Mack, but my boy wears his underpants backward, too.
And every day I walk around the house singing, "Jump! Jump! Kriss Kross'll make ya jump! Jump! & Daddy Mack'll make ya Jump! Jump! Wiggata wiggata wiggata whack!"

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ha ha! That's funny! I remember that too . . .If only it was still cool to wear clothes backwards. Life was so much simpler then :)

Erin said...

Now the style is skin tight... so even if you have no bum, it couldn't fit in your pants anyway!
I would trade.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers