27 September 2007

Says Who?

According to babycenter.com, the following is not an acceptable message for a birth announcement:


"This is our baby. We're so freaking tired."


I think it just about hits the nail on the head, especially if there are older children around. I'm not going to send paper announcements, though, because the informal emails I sent were a lot easier, and postage-free.


So we've just been hanging out trying to adjust to having another kid. Three is a lot different than two. It seems like someone is always left out. I feel bad for Drew and Owen; they like Samantha, but I think it's hard for them not having as much Mom Time. They do like to hold Samantha, so that gives us a chance at some nice together time.
And the boys have been getting a lot more Dad Time. When David's home he takes care of the boys so I can feed Samantha undisturbed or rest or take a shower or whatever.


Watching videos on the computer with David.

3 comments:

abby's photo shoppe said...

I love those pics. I am sad that you are so busy but if anyone can do it Heather, it's you. Once again... your daughter is so beautiful and she does look like you a lot. I hope you get feeling better soon. Now go get some REST!!!!
Abby
And yeah for David to pitch in so well. Yeah!

Nurse Heidi said...

I got a good laugh when I got that same email from babycenter. I don't understand why it's not acceptable ; ).

I love the pictures of the big brothers being so helpful. We have some very *helpful* kids around here too.

Sabrina said...

I liked the baby announcement. Shoot, it's the truth, right? I love all of the pictures!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers