16 September 2007

T-Minus 13 Hours

I'm getting antsy. I think I need to go do something productive, like clean my kitchen or something. I think what I'll end up doing is watching football with David.
Speaking of David, he must be the most thoughtful husband ever. A gal at church asked David if she could do anything for us and he told her, "You could probably bring some dinner to the hospital on Monday. But Heather probably won't be able to eat it... My favorite restaurant is Skippers." Nice, huh! When she relayed the conversation to me, I told her not to bring David anything. Ever. We all had a good laugh over it.
So here are the comparison pictures I promised. I wasn't even standing completely sideways in the twins-y one, and I still look gargantuan. My face got a lot puffier that time, too...



Here are some shots from a front angle (in the group shot are my friend Becky, her daughter Kayla, me, David, Becky's hubby Cory and their son Colter, and Ty the dog):


2 comments:

Kadee said...

Wow. It's weird to see you pregnant! You are looking adorable and have fun tomorrow!

Nurse Heidi said...

Woo woo! You're a cute preggo...and aren't you glad now to be done?!? I swore I'd take belly shots this time but I didn't. I haven't managed real comparison shots with any of my pregnancies. Alan thinks it's weird, so I would have had to recruit someone else to take them and I just never got around to it.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers