16 April 2007

I Stink.

...Or so I've been told. I was sitting in nursery yesterday, pouring water for the little ones at snack time, when this little girl named Emma starts yelling, "It stinks in here!" She comes over to me, sniffs my backside and says, "Ohhh, you're poopy!" I was slightly taken aback, but managed to pull myself together enough to say, "No, it can't be me. I've been potty trained." So Emma moved on to sniffing everyone else. Aren't kids cute...
I wish I had something else to write about today. Well, I do, but I'll save it for later. Right now, I'm going to get a snack: Easter candy and sushi (no raw fish for me, just the rice and seaweed rolls with fake crab and real cucumbers. Yum).

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers