05 February 2007

Making Some Updates

When I was in school, I would sometimes stay up til the wee hours of the morning rearranging my bedroom. I guess I get bored with things and have to reorganize. It's a nice cost-efficient way to get a new look. I haven't done that recently, because I feel like the way the floor plan of our house is set up, with the baseboard heaters, there's really only one way to set the furniture. Also, I'm not as strong as I used to be, so I couldn't just go around moving things by myself.
So instead of rearranging my house, I made some updates on my ol' bloggie. I changed my display name* and I picked a new silly question to answer in my user profile (who comes up with those questions?). I also picked a new Steven Wright quote. I might even mess around with the color scheme, except that I think I should probably get off the computer and do some laundry and sew some quilt squares. So this is my exciting post of the day.
*I have a little friend named Zach who is about 4 years old. He can't say his "er" sounds very well, so he calls me "Heathie." I kinda like it. There aren't very many good nicknames for Heather. I never really liked being called "Heathe." My dad used to call me "Creature" and i liked that (when I was little I couldn't pronounce my last name so I told everyone my name was Heather Creach. It's not really even close. And I used to spell my name "H-E-H-E-H-E-H-E-H-E-H-E-R; it sounds close if you say it out loud...). Well, this is turning into a post-inside-a-post, so I'll sign off for real now. Toodles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like the name Heathie! Sometimes it is hard to come up with good ones, but this is good. I, too, use to rearrange my furniture a lot, but not at school, in my house. I like how my furniture is now and so I never move it around anymore. I bet that makes me sort of boring!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers