02 September 2008

Rock Star Bangs

I finally got my hair cut again. The last time I had it cut was last January, when I had it all chopped off. It was a great cut because as it grew out it stayed looking decent (most of the time, anyway--there were a few mullet-y moments). But waiting eight months for a haircut it just a little too much.

Here's the original cut in January:



Here's a fairly recent photo:









And here's my new 'do:


I'm especially pleased with my haircut because David likes it. Usually when I get my hair cut he says, "It's nice, but I liked your hair better long." This hairdo isn't long, but he likes it anyway. Hooray!

8 comments:

Dustin and Tricia said...

That picture doesn't look like you, but I love the haircut!

abby's photo shoppe said...

I absolutely love it! Two thumbs up.
Abby

Kadee said...

i like it, too!

Marissa said...

It's super super cute!!!

Nurse Heidi said...

Terribly cute!! I love it! The bangs are very cute on you.

Jennifer said...

Cute hair, I think I am also about due for a haircut, the last hair cut I had was in March. I like it long in the summer so I can do the ponytail thing.

Unknown said...

You look hot! Now you really look like Jennifer Garner, (But, I have always thought that) Now if Jennifer Garner and Nicholas Cage were hitched, that would be you and Dave all the way.

Lura said...

I love your new cut. I think you should keep it that way- I think it's the best cut I've ever seen on you! :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers