03 March 2008

A Picture Post

The Hamburger Kings:
We went to Burger King (or Hamburger King, as Drew and Owen call it), last week. We usually go through the drive-thru, but we felt like staying out of the house a bit longer, so we went into the joint and ate our food. Drew and Owen were cracking me up in a sort of "Ssshh! Not so Loud! Sit down!" kind of way. Every time a customer placed an order, an employee would call the order back to the kitchen with their little microphone. and the boys just had to repeat it. Very loudly. And sometimes from a standing position. So we'd hear things like "Spicy chicken sandwich" while we were eating, and then the boys would yell, "Spicy chicken sandwich!" a few times over in case anyone missed it the first time.
Drew and Owen enjoy the "birthday hats" they got. They weren't so good at putting them on by themselves, though.


Toe Suckers
Samantha discovered her toes recently, and simultaneously discovered that they taste good or feel good on her gums or something. I'm not sure what her reasoning is, but in her mouth they go... Drew and Owen thought it hilarious and had to give it a try too.




Just Being Cute...
Samantha makes some cute faces. My camera is a little slow so I haven't been able to get any good smiling ones. And the flash on it is absolutely blinding, so I try not to pursue it too heavily. I think that genetics-wise, our kids are doomed to have bad eyesight. I don't want to intensify the problem.
Love These Jammies.
Wal*Mart had a sale on pajamas since winter's almost over; they're just clearing out all the cold weather stuff. So I bought a few for next year's traditional Christmas Jammies, and a few lighter ones for Spring. The boys dig 'em 'cause Drew's have cars and Owen's have aliens and spaceships. I dig 'em 'cause they're just so dang cute. Samantha has a pair in bright pink which, as it turns out, is a great color for her. I haven't gotten a picture of her wearing them yet, though.




5 comments:

Marissa said...

cute cute babies!! Samantha is starting to look a lot like you in my opinion. She's going to be one beautiful girl!

Kadee said...

Very cute kids. I can't believe how fast families grow (in age and size).

Nurse Heidi said...

Love the pictures!!! Especially the toe sucking...

abby's photo shoppe said...

Your kids get cuter EVERY time I see another picture and I didn't think that was possible!!! But they are STINKIN' CUTE! Hope all is well.
Abby

Laura said...

Sound like fun! Samantha is getting so big--and so cute. I love her cheeks :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers