05 December 2007

Lose Five in Two**

I've lost five pounds since Thanksgiving! Here's the two week plan for how I did it:
*Days 1-5: Eat nothing but Lipton Noodle Soup, Powerade and cough drops.
*Days 6-8: Start eating solid foods, but cut them into tiny pieces so you get bored and frustrated and stop eating before the meal is done.
*Day 9-10: Eat a normal diet. Enjoy it while it lasts.
*Day 11: Go swimming really late at night (between ten and midnight). On the way home, stop at Rolberto's and get a ham-sausage-bacon-egg-cheese breakfast burrito. Eat half of it.
*Day 12: Get up really early because last night's breakfast burrito will not be kept down. Switch to Dr. Pepper/Pepto Bismol diet.
*Day 13: Continue to consume mainly Dr. Pepper and Pepto Bismol, but add any kind of solid food you think you can handle. I tried a quesadilla and some Christmas candy. It seems to be working. Maybe eat some funeral potatoes at the Christmas party at the church.
*Day 14: (Hasn't happened yet; hopefully go back to Day 9-10 Diet)
**Disclaimer: This is not a healthy way to lose weight. Nor is it particularly fun, especially with all the good holiday food to be had. I don't know what my stomach problems were caused by (I suspect that delicious breakfast burrito, though I actually felt a little queasy before that). But I hope they go away soon! I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

1 comment:

Nurse Heidi said...

Ha! That sounds like my "9 month diet" when I'm preggers. Yuck. Hope you're feeling normal soon.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers