15 December 2007

Favorite Outfits

Samantha will be three months old on Monday. Right on schedule, she's starting to grow out of some of her clothes so I started taking pictures of her in her favorite outfits. I only have two uploaded right now, and they're the least favorite of the favorites, but I thought I'd post them anyway 'cause they're just so cute.
When you're done admiring, check out this other model of cute outfits, Sugar Bush Squirrel. Sugar Bush's owner makes the outfits from scratch and dresses the squirrel in them. Interesting...


Here she is blending in with her sheets. I can barely see her!


Left: Samantha in an Elmo suit. Right: Owen wearing the very same suit, 20 months ago.

I love the flower pattern on these jammas which were sent to us by Aunt Laura. They're actually the first 3-6 month clothes that Samantha has started wearing, and they're only a tiny bit big.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers