14 March 2007

A Little Randomness

Despite the serious look on his face, Owen likes his Hello Bee Bee money bank. He's been working on his fine motor skills, putting coins in it, and I've been working on my watching really closely skills, making sure he doesn't try to eat any of said coins. He's been pretty good, so far, about not eating them.
The best seat in the house is in the bottom drawer with access to the stove drawer (where all the pots and pans and various noisemakers are kept)! This is Drew's absolute favorite place to play.
I was also going to try to post a video, but I couldn't figure out how. I've been trying to catch Drew making animal noises on tape; he can do a dog, a cat, a duck and a cow. But I guess I request them at the wrong times. The video was Drew wanting to get down from his chair, and me ignoring him and asking him to tell me what a dog says. According to Drew, dogs bark and growl really loudly when they want to get out of their highchairs (normally, they just say, ruff-ruff). So if I can figure out how to post it, I will. Hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks it's funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing already just reading about it! I love the look on Drew's face as he sits in the drawer. Now he's got his Uncle Andy beat on the pots and pans thing! Andy never actually crawled INTO the space that belonged to the pots and pans. Making animal sounds must run in our family! Andy started it by crowing like a rooster in church at age 3.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers