15 January 2009

Take That?

A bit of background: Owen often likes to pretend he's someone/thing else from time to time. His favorites are our cat, Merle, or our dog, Vito. Drew likes to pretend, too, but usually he pretends to be a dinosaur, a Corvette, a fire engine--anything loud.
The following conversation occurred between Drew and Owen (and me, because they always drag me into their heated discussions) this morning:
Owen: Mom, I'm Drew.
Drew: Mom, he's not Drew! [eyes widen] Am I Drew?
Me: [to Drew] Yes, you're Drew.
Owen: No, Drew. I'm Drew.
Drew: Well, babies are Drew.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, I neglect leaving you comments. I love reading your posts. Ecspecially these posts that seem to be the next episode in the mini-soap of Three Kids and a Molting Dog. Thanks for writing.

Unknown said...

By the way, I did that 8s tag. Just to let you know.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers