02 December 2008

Tagged

My good friend Erin tagged me the other day. Here are the 8s:
Rules:
1) Post Rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 favorite TV shows:
  1. Chuck
  2. Ugly Betty
  3. The Mentalist
  4. Psych
  5. Jeopardy!
  6. My Boys
  7. The Daily Show
  8. Samantha Who?
8 things I did yesterday:
  1. Folded Laundry
  2. Turned in my cleaning work order and got paid. (yay!)
  3. Worked on headscarves for my step mom. (I haven't forgotten you, LuAnn! They're just trickier than I expected)
  4. Wrestled with David and the boys, showed them tackling and dog piles.
  5. Played Mario Kart with David after the kids went to bed.
  6. Drank milkshakes with David after the kids went to bed.
  7. Cleaned the kitchen.
  8. Listened to Christmas music on the radio almost all day.
8 things I look forward to:
  1. Going back to Thailand
  2. Finishing school
  3. Getting a good job so David can quit the Railroad and pursue a career he likes.
  4. David quitting the Railroad and pursuing a career he likes.
  5. Christmas
  6. Date nights with David
  7. Setting up Christmas decorations
  8. Spring

8 favorite restaurants:

  1. Sister Dograk's (a lady in Thailand had a restaurant in front of her house. She had dozens of delicious versions of fried rice!).
  2. Formosa
  3. Roldolfo's (they have yummy, massive breakfast burritos)
  4. Texas Road House
  5. Winger's
  6. Buddy's (scrumptious, garlicky Italian; I'm not allowed near David for two days after eating there)
  7. Papa John's Pizza
  8. Burger King
8 things on my wish list:

(no one said all of these had to be realistic)

  1. A live-in housekeeper
  2. A Winter home in Thailand (and the money to actually travel there every winter)
  3. Cute, trendy clothes that will never wear out or get stained, and never get too tight.
  4. New paint in my kitchen.
  5. Some kind of organizing system for all my sewing and craft stuff.
  6. Candy making supplies (not for making candies, but for making cake pops).
  7. More time to practice baking and cooking(this wish would come true if wish #1 came true).
  8. Supplies (cookware, spices and sauces) for making Thai food.

8 people to tag:

I tag whoever wants to do it. Just let me know if you decide to write down your 8s and I'll pop over to your blog to check it out!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those cake pops looked soooo good. I am drooling. I don't think I have ever written the word "drooling" before. Weird. Any way, fun stuff! Love you.

Lura said...

Those cake pops are really cute! What a fun idea.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers