06 December 2008

Birthday Wishes


Here's a Happy Birthday shout out to my favorite Andrew brother! 29! Since Andrew is my closest-in-age sibling, we probably spent more time together and thus fought more and had more fun than my siblings who are much older or younger than me.

Andrew is the best at building things, taking things apart, figuring out how they work and fixing things. There are plenty of things that I associate with Andrew every time I see them: blanket forts over the heater vents; cardboard box forts of any kind; spook alleys in the basement; paper towel tubes (can be used for anything from making periscopes to pummeling one's sister); duct tape. My brain contains random memories of licking nine-volt batteries (gives a little zap on the tongue); cooling myself with my own personal teeny-motorized fan, the blades of which were usually made of cereal box, built 'specially for me by Andrew; building dams in irrigation ditches and racing boats in them.

Happy Birthday, big brother! Hope your day is a great one!

Andrew with his wonderful family

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers