19 June 2008

A Few Things...

Results are in! I now have proof that I ran the Teton Dam 5K. I got 73rd place out of everyone, guys and gals, and 41 out of just the ladies. There were 100+ ladies, and about 175 people total. Are 5Ks not considered manly anymore? Actually, in every event there were a lot more ladies than men. I don't know what that says about anything, it's just an observation.


Second item of business:
Happy Birthday to my favorite Mike-brother! 30 years old today!

Here Mike and I are just chillin' circa 1982.

Here Mike and his beautiful little girl, Rowan, are just chillin' circa a couple months ago.

Also, Happy Birthday to my favorite Naomi-niece. 5 years old!


I was on my mission when Naomi was born and I got an email with her pictures in it. It was one of the best days ever. I showed her to all my friends who all agreed she was the prettiest baby they'd ever seen! And she's even prettier now!


1 comment:

Marissa said...

Oh, she WAS a beautiful baby and still is beautiful! And too bad your back was facing us in that pic with your brother so we couldn't see how much you looked like Samantha!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers