24 November 2007

Theek-oo Mo Munch*

*That's Drewese for "Thank you so much."

I realised, as I lay in bed last night (bedtime is my thinking time--not so much by choice, but because I can't ever get my brain to shut off), that my previous post sounded a little whiny and not very thankful. This morning I had to get up early to let the neighbor's dog out, so I figured I'd use this time before the kids get up to do all my Internet stuff. And I decided I'd better do a real Thanksgiving post today because I really do have so much to be grateful for. Here are the highlights:

I'm thankful for









































I'm also thankful for



And I'm especially thankful for









I'm even thankful for

Disclaimer: My pictures are kind of incomplete and out of date; there are three (soon to be four) grandkids (as in, my mom's grandkids) who aren't featured in some of the photos. Also, I don't have a picture of one of my brothers or his wife. So I just put their kids up there. I don't have any pictures of my dad and stepmom. I don't have any pictures of my inlaws, and I really am thankful for them, despite all the inlaw jokes that I find hilarious and sometimes true. I don't have pictures of the people I consider my good friends, and probably don't have room to post them all. So don't feel bad if your picture isn't up here (or if it is up there and you didn't want it to be)!

4 comments:

Ace said...

Who is that stunning woman with the sparkly shirt?

Memo to self: Send Heather new pictures of me, where I'm not showcasing Cindy's fashion taste.

Heathie said...

Ace, I searched and searched and that is seriously the only picture I have of you. So, yeah. Send me some new ones!

Anonymous said...

Aw! We're thankful for you too! I read your blog fairly often but never post. Thanks for remembering us--we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Um, my comment came out anonymous. I still have trouble with the internet . . .

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers