29 November 2007

Owen Time

I don't get much one-on-one time with Owen for some reason. It seems like he needs less Mom-time than Drew does and he seems really content to just play by himself most of the time. For example, when we sit down to read, Drew will sit on my lap and look at book after book with me, while Owen will take the book and sit on a chair across the room and read by himself.
Today Owen wanted to go outside and play with Vito, but Vito was more interested in playing with the dog next door. Owen looked so lonely just wandering around the back yard by himself, so I got my jacket and went out to join him. We raked up some leaves and I surprised Owen by jumping into the pile and throwing the leaves around. He thought it was pretty funny to see Mom acting like that. We had a really good time. Here are some pictures, and a little video:

And here is a video of Drew and Owen watching the video of Owen playing in the leaves (they watched the video about nine times, and it was more and more hilarious to them each time. Sorry it's so dark; it was lighter on my camera, but the sound is mostly what it's about, not so much the visual):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers