15 August 2007

A Picture Post

Well, I did manage to get my kitchen cleaned today, and I even got all the toys shoved into one general corner of the living room. I was going to have Drew and Owen help me put them in the toy box, but we never quite got that far with our day. At least the kitchen is livable again.

I took some pictures while we were in Coeur d'Alene, so I thought I'd post a few along with some other pictures that show what we've been up to these days. So without further ado...



We took a little cruise on Lake Coeur d'Alene. The boys were pretty excited to be on a big boat.














Here are some of the cool buildings around the lake. On the left is a hotel that I plan on staying in when I'm rich. On the right is a house built entirely on a rock. It used to be maids' quarters, but I think it's now owned separately from the main house. Almost makes me wish I had been a maid...










Sadly, I only got to take pictures of Sandpoint at night. But it was so pretty, even then (and my camera skills don't do it justice)! I loved the mini Statue of Liberty on the pier. I can't wait to go back and take the Sandpoint Lake cruise, too!


Taken at the mall, this picture is so classic; Drew is freaking out, Owen looks bored to tears.






Grandpa Mo got the boys these awesome four wheelers for their birthday. He was so excited about them, he couldn't wait 'til their birthday to give them to the boys; but it works out better this way--they'll get much more play-time on them now than they will in October.








With all those great toys they have, the boys would rather play under the kitchen sink.



1 comment:

Nurse Heidi said...

I like the under the sink picture the best. It's classic!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers