11 July 2007

My Purple Brain*

Your Brain is Purple
Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic. You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.
You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.

*I never knew my brain was purple. I actually don't think this fits me very well any more (it fits my pre-mom self, though); I do have a pretty good imagination, but in my current state, most of my thoughts involve more practical problem solving like, "Where did I put the keys?" or "Where did I put my kids?" and "Do I even still have a brain?"
I do like to think, however, that my aura is fluorescent pink.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

You know, I had no idea what colors a brain could possibly be and as I was clicking on the tab to find out I thought to myself, I bet my brain is green. I love the color green and presto, there it was nice and green. lol I know it really means nothing, but I really felt the assessment was pretty much "me".

I think you will find some of the "old" you once your children are older and you will probably end up writing a nice, imaginative novel with much adventure in it. I know for now you are doing the mom thing, but one day you will find yourself in my shoes and you will find some of your old passions again.

Nurse Heidi said...

I'm green as well, apparently.

Anonymous said...

Mine is yellow---who woulda thought?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers