22 March 2009

Now I Know It's Spring

Look what I found in my yard!

I saw robins today! My neighbor said she'd seen them last week, but these were the first I've seen this year.


It also hailed, rained, thundered and snowed today before the sun came out this evening--typical Springtime weather for Idaho.


The beautiful sunsets are back; there weren't very many notable ones over the winter, but tonight's sunset was vibrant and gorgeous. (If only I had a better camera.)

(This picture is from a few weeks ago. Tonight's sunset was even better, but I haven't uploaded the pictures yet.)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love spring. It has been cold for the last 2 days. Last week, it was amazing. Cyprus and I went to the park all day friday and saturday with everyone else... we went there monday and Cyprus asks, "Where are all the kids?" I replied, "They are warm at home with their mommies!" It was cold. She still played for a while.

Erin said...

oh, that picture on the top with all your kids in pigtails is hilarious!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers