20 June 2009

Virtual Shower

David's sister Amy is going to have a baby girl! This will be her first, and the kids' first "real" cousin on David's side of the family (they have cousins who are the children of David's step brothers. We don't see them very often). So we're really excited for this baby to arrive!
I was going to throw a baby shower, but she had to go on bed rest for a while and couldn't travel down to Pocatello so I made a Virtual Shower. This post is an official invite for you all to check out the Virtual Shower and play the games! And if you want to give a present (that's what showers are all about, isn't it? But don't feel obligated--you can still go play the games) just let me know and I'll send you Amy's address.

2 comments:

Lura said...

What a cute idea! I love it. So, is Amy registered anywhere? If so, you should put a link to her registry on the blog.

Unknown said...

That is an awesome idea. You do put on a good shower (I loved the one you threw for me). You are so creative.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers