12 June 2009

I'm So Proud

Not like I had a whole lot to do with this, but it made me beam anyway... I guess the boys' Primary teacher has been telling them that Jesus is in our hearts. I like that answer, but it's been a little tricky to explain sometimes because they sort of think literally about it.
Today while Owen was blessing the food at breakfast, part of his prayer was, "Please bless Jesus, that He can live in my heart." I started giggling and getting teary-eyed at the same time because the thought of actually living in someone's heart stuck me as funny, but the idea that Owen wants Jesus to be with him was very sweet.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

That just made my night! Sweetest thing...

Erin said...

Good mamma! I love to see the little things kids learn. It is fun when they just come up with it on their own! They are so observant and smart too.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers