26 May 2009

Never Too Fast To Exercise

...I'm certainly not too fast to exercise; I went running the other day for the first time in a long time and I was so slow! I thought I was running so fast. I thought to myself, Wow, Self. Look at you go! But alas, when I looked at my watch at the one mile marker, I got quickly discouraged. It took me ten minutes to run a mile. That's the slowest mile I've done in a while. And I think I could probably walk that fast...
Good thing my kids are fast. Look at Owen here, doing his "exercises:"

Then there's Drew, who's super strong and loves to "weight lift":

I guess I should follow their examples and start working out more.

4 comments:

Lura said...

My boys loved watching these videos! They keep asking if we can go to Pocatello. I told them we probaby won't make it until our house is done. They sure would love to come play, though!

Jennifer said...

Owen's hair is a lot darker than I remembered it, or am I just getting confused. How cute of them to exercise, Ashlyn also likes to "exercise"

Roz said...

SOOOOO CUTE!! :) I love my nephews! :)

Unknown said...

Those are so funny. Your boys have the neatest little personalities. How fun! I can't wait to have a boy some day.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers