24 August 2009

Some Pictures (In No Particular Order)

I planted some wildflowers (a nice word for weeds) in my yard last summer. We got a few new ones that didn't pop up last year. Can't wait to see what next year brings!



This is one of my beautiful nieces that came along this summer--we were lucky enough to get two; one on each side of the family! This sweet girl is my brother Andy's third kid. Dave's sister Amy had her first kid, a little girl, who is also adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person!

I like to get pictures of all the kids jumping on the trampoline every year and compare them. These kids get braver and braver every year!

Our neighbors had this little play house on their front lawn with a sign that said Free! so we called them up right away. They even hauled it over to our place for us. It needs a new roof, and maybe some paint, but the kids love it as is.

Samantha gets bored riding the bikes normally. Here she's doing the Superman.

Crazy kids.

Drew is the only one who will run amok through the sprinklers with no hesitation. He loves it!

Owen loves to jump from the top step and over the flowers (usually he lands on the flowers).

Three Kids and a Molting Dog.

4 comments:

beckyricks said...

Heather your kids are getting so big. They are really cute. I wish I could come vist some time. It has been forever since I saw you guys.

mary lou said...

These photos are great!

Unknown said...

How fun. I wish we could have seen you guys this summer. Brytton was sad he wasn't able to come home this summer at all. I was in IF for a little while but, it wasn't the same this year. I'm glad to see you have been enjoying your summer.

Erin said...

I wish I lived closer... you guys look like you have a blast!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers