02 April 2009

Detroit or Bust!

It's been forever since I've updated the ol' blog. And I'm gonna keep this one short and sweet 'cause I've got loads of stuff to do.
Last week was my Spring Break, which I spent doing laundry and getting the house in some sort of order so that this week, David and I can take our real vacation. We're going to the Final Four games in Detroit. My dear sister Roz is the brave soul who will be watching the kids while we're gone.
I'll make sure to take tons of pictures and stuff while I'm there, and I'm sure I'll have a big update post when I get back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see pics.

Kadee said...

We can't wait to see you!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers